What to Expect
Here are some things parents and kids can expect at the
DFW Camp Expo 2022
- Meet with day and overnight camps from Dallas and nationally.
- Speak with staff, directors and campers to get a taste of what camp is really like and judge for yourself the benefits of camps.
- Arts, Sports, Music, Computer, Education, Special Interest Camps, and many more
- Fun activities, crafts, and games for kids and teens
- Lots of prizes to be won plus a chance to win a free camp.
- You’ll get information about how to find the right camp for your child’s specific needs.
- You’ll learn what to budget for camp costs, along with information about discounts.
- You’ll meet and get to know the camp staff who will be caring for your children.
The summer camp expo helps you get your child involved with the decision making process. Meeting counselors and staff face to face will help him or her alleviate fears (yours as well!) Your child will learn what the camp is like and they’ll get acquainted with the staff, well ahead of the camp season. The camp expo can help kids get used to the idea of summer camp. They’ll even start to look forward to it. Our hope is that the Camp Fair helps connect more children with the magic of summer camp. We are signing up camps now. Check back often for updates.